Tuesday, January 8, 2013

so I'm really lazy

So today has been so rainy in Fort Worth, I feel like I live in Seattle or something. It's so gloomy, dark, and depressing. I need the sun and my dog doesn't like going outside to use the bathroom. So I decided to braid my hair but I was too lazy to do more than five braids out of 50 or so. I just ended up doing a jumbo flat twist in the front with a high bun. Why am I so lazy? After that my mom told me that I need to figure something out to eat for dinner and I didn't feel like looking through their freezers for meat, so I was willing to go to the store and just buy meat but my mom told me there was shrimp in the freezer. I decided to go the Asian route and make a teriyaki stir fry. It was crazy delicious I added broccoli, snap peas, onion, red pepper, pineapple chunks, green beans, and mushrooms, of course shrimp (they were such a pain to peel) sesame oil, soy sauce, red pepper flakes, sirachi chili sauce, teriyaki, and garlic.

My mom always wants something sweet so I made a chocolate pudding cake, which I've made that many times because its fast and simple to make. So yeah I haven't had it yet, now I'm just hanging out in my room. Hopefully I will be able to accomplish repainting my vintage telephone table, I found some  pictures for inspiration, so I'm excited.

I love this color too, I don't know what color I'm going to paint mine yet

No comments:

Post a Comment