Friday, March 29, 2013

Easter Eve

As my little cousin said today. It is Easter Eve. I'm actually a bit tired because I have been baking like a madwoman. I baked over 200 cookies starting yesterday to give out to the homeless of Fort Worth. I made some sugar cookies with sprinkles, peanut butter cookies, chocolate chip cookie bars, and M&M cookies. Me and Nisha bagged them up and will be passing them out tomorrow.  I also had a pseudo sleep over with my little cousin and having kids around make you so tired. She basically stayed up till 3 am watching disney channel shows. We went and got snow cones, chocolate bunnies, and all kinds of sweet stuff. That probably didn't help with her energy levels.

I filled Easter eggs for the little kids at my grandma's house and me and Nisha will help her dye her eggs Sunday morning. I think we are going to church tomorrow because I don't want to go on Sunday, it will be mega crowded and that way I can go over to my grandma's and help her get things done.

No comments:

Post a Comment